FREE 4- Part video series with Dr. Donna DeCosta from foodasc.com.
Have you ever wondered, “How do I…”
- help my child stay safe at school and at social functions?
- help my kids eat out safely in restaurants?
- help my child to deal with anxiety and emotional difficulties around food allergies?
- start to hand off the responsibility of food allergies to my children?
- help my kids keep themselves safe when they are away from me?help my child to work through the fear of having food allergies and move forward safely and responsibly?
If so, come and join the free E3 Method: 3 Steps to Empowering Your Child with Food Allergies with Dr. Donna DeCosta online video series!
What is the E3 Method?
The E3 Method is a course that Dr. Donna DeCosta developed to help moms help empower their children so that they can move from a place of fear towards managing their food allergies independently.
You can sign up for the free video series here.
The free workshop is for moms of children and tweens with food allergies and starts this Saturday 16th March.
The workshop consists of 4 videos which will be delivered over the course of the week. You will be able to access the videos at your convenience.
She will talk about specific tools, tips and tactics to help your kids plus maternal anxiety and fear and ways to deal with both.