As a professional you will see many patients with questions of whether or not they have an allergy. Or they may come in for a completely different health issue but the symptoms suggest they are related to having allergies. What are the possibilities for the Health Care Professionals to offer the best help?
We have all kinds of tools to assist you as professional. We would love to send them to you, please leave your name and email address here so we can provide them to you.
Allergy and Anafylaxis- the basic training for general practitioners.
- When should you be thinking of an allergy?
- What are the steps can you take in practice?
- Allergic complaints in children, how do you help them on their way?
- When do you refer by who to whom?
- When is prescribing an adrenaline auto injector necessary?
- Comments on nutrition in relation to allergic rhinitis, how about that?
This very practical training consists of 4 modules and a final questionnaire.
As soon as this training is available we will let you know in our newsletter.