As a professional you will see many patients with questions of whether they have an allergy. Or they may come in for a completely different health issue but the symptoms suggest they are related to having allergies. What are the possibilities for the Health Care Professionals to offer the best help?
To be considered in this course are:
- When should you be thinking of an allergy?
- What are the steps can you take in practice?
- Allergic complaints in children, how do you help them on their way?
- When do you refer by who to whom?
- When is prescribing an adrenaline auto injector necessary?
- Comments on nutrition in relation to allergic rhinitis, how about that?
This very practical training consists of 4 modules and a final questionnaire.
The training will be available late 2017.
To receive updates on when the Allergyplatform Academy is available, please subscribe to our newsletter below.